Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Coasting Into Sanity

Cluttered kitchen counters are evil.


With eight people living under one roof, there is bound to be a cup cacophony at any moment.

Well, this just will not do.  I refuse to let cups, mugs, or bottles of various proportions take over my corner of the world.  Nope, not having it.

Enter the common coaster.  My sanity saver.  The best invention since chili chocolate (Seriously, have you tried it yet?).  Just slap a name on one of these cup condos indicating who belongs to it, show each member of your posse which coaster is their's, and there you have it - instant sanity.


See, isn't that better?


Now, I'm off to try to organize the shoe pile in our garage before it falls over and kills all of us.  Please call 911 if you do not hear from me in 24 hours.  I might be stuck beneath an avalanche of stinky sandals and large loafers.

Hugs,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment