Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sweet!!!

There are these domes of dessert goodness that beckon to me night and day...

I dream about them.

I see them in mirages on the hot Central Florida highways.

I crave them with a fierce intensity that just doesn't cease.

Hi, my name is Melissa, and I am a cupcake-aholic.

There I said it.  I admit it.  I am accepting full responsibility for my cupcake addiction.

The intervention?


Sweet! By Good Golly Miss Holly is a local cupcake boutique located in the Waterford Lakes Town Center in East Orlando.

This sweet little shop is a cupcake connoisseur's dream come true. The cupcake case is loaded with miniature domes of culinary perfection.  From Red Velvet to Creamsicle cupcakes, there are flavors galore for your taste buds to explore. 

Recently, we took the littlest monkeys to Sweet for a treat.  They are all sweet tooths like their mother before them. 

We bought a dozen of the mini cupcakes (Miss Holly makes full-sized cupcakes too).  The kids helped us select a variety:  German chocolate, White Out (white chocolate), Creamsicle, Boston Cream, Chocolate Strawberry, and Top Hat.



The monkeys' went wild for the Top Hat cupcake.  It is a delectable dark chocolate cake topped with a chocolate ganache dipped vanilla buttercream "hat". So, so yum!


Sweet!  is family friendly and oh so fun!  On Mondays, the mini cupcakes are just $1.  A lovely price for the perfect cupcake.  Miss Holly even serves up a selection of gluten-free cupcakes.

Oh, and if cupcakes just aren't your thing (please seek intervention), then Sweet! also serves up frozen yogurt.  There are tons of toppings and you can create your own frozen masterpiece.

So there you have it.  One cupcake lover's solution for her addiction.  Feed the addiction!  Get your Sweet! on.


Hugs,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment