2. People who text at red lights and continue to text at green lights.
3. Folding laundry. Can't we just throw it in a drawer? It's going to be worn again soon or in my teen's room, it's going to end up on the floor. Hey, maybe we should just throw it on the floor.
4. Shaving. I am all for the Euro look.
5. Putting on mascara. Most days it just ends up half way down my face within a hour anyway. I am a hot, emotional mess.
6. Complete sentences. One word communications save so much time. "Bed.", "Chocolate.", "Tahiti."
7. Washing the dishes. Why don't we use edible plates, cups, and forks? It would save so much time.
8. Washing a pet or a kid. They are dirty again before you can blink. This also applies to floors, bathrooms and most any surface that pets or kids come into contact with.
9. Chewing gum. It's a huge time killer!
10. This post.
P.S. Please feel free to add to the list.