Saturday, October 13, 2012

Life is What Happens When You are Making Plans

We made it back from our camping trip on Monday night.  We have been sick ever since.  Actually, we were in various and assorted stages of sick on our camping trip.  It was awesome.  Throat blisters, raging fevers, and hacking coughs.  Sounds like a blast, huh?

The monkeys all look so pitiful in these pictures...




However, during the 4-6 hour windows of time that the ibuprofen and cough medicine kicked in, we did manage to have some fun.

After all, there was comfort food to been eaten...




Campfires to be built...


Cousins to play with...


And I am pretty sure that Santa works for the Tennessee Valley Train Authority during his off season. 


If I had not actually downloaded this picture from my camera, I would have sworn that I had a fever-induced hallucination that day. 

Hugs, 

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment