Monday, July 7, 2014

Around O-Town - The Pop Parlour


Summertime is Popsicle time! 


I remember our mom used to make us homemade Popsicles during the summer time with her Tupperware popsicle maker.   Then my sister and I would slather on baby oil, squeeze lemon juice into our hair, and bake ourselves in the sun until we looked like extras from a bad episode of Dynasty. 

 
Living in downtown Orlando, we have a plethora of options for good eats and sweet treats. There's even a gourmet Popsicle shop called The Pop Parlour. 


The Pop Parlour's menu is quite extensive. They offer creamy Popsicles, fruity Popsicles, and even boozy Popsicles. I tried the spicy Mexican hot chocolate popsicle and it was off the chain with goodness! 


So, if you live in Central Florida or happen to be visiting our City Beautiful, I highly recommend a trip to The Pop Parlour for one of their icy treats. 

 
However, I do not recommend that you slather up with baby oil, put lemon juice in your hair, and bake yourself out in the sun or that you watch Dynasty.


Hugs,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment