Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Want to Have Tea and Crumpets with Caryn Franklin

Caryn Franklin is a fashion-forward icon.  She has revolutionized the fashion industry with her love of real fashion for real women of all shapes, sizes and stations of life.   
In a recent debate on whether 'Fashion is Elitist', Caryn stated, 'Of course women feel excluded when their bodies aren’t taken into consideration…that is in itself elitist, but don’t get me started.'
Amen, sister!
Photo credit- Jane Stockdale



My dream would be to have Caryn be my personal fashion consultant for like, ever.  But, until then, I will continue to seek her fabulous fashion advice via her website Caryn Franklin's How to Look Good. Com.  And I will enjoy every minute of it. 

Here is a great video with some real fashion advice from Caryn:


Hugs, 

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment