Friday, February 17, 2012

Morning Sounds of the Farm Variety


My friend Anna Marie Miller from up in the high hills of Wisconsin recently illustrated a children's book!  


Morning Sounds on the Farm is a precious book with the most cozy and inviting black and white illustrations that I have ever seen.  It is the kind of book that you can curl right up with your brood and read together.  Our little reader considers it one of her favorites.


Would you like a copy for your home library?  If so, please drop me a note in the comment section by Thursday, February 23, and a winner will be randomly selected on Friday, February 24.  This giveaway is open to everyone, even our international friends!


Wouldn't you love to put your child's name on this adorably illustrated page?

If you just can't wait and you want to purchase a copy of Morning Sounds on the Farm please email me at malehman@me.com to order your copy.  Each book is $7 (this includes domestic shipping through the USPS).  Sorry, international orders can not be accepted at this time.  

Hugs, 

Melissa


5 comments:

  1. I love this!! My dilemma would be whether to save it for grandchildren or give it as a gift at an upcoming baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss E. Laneous (love this name!) - Oh the choices! Thank you for commenting and visiting This and That.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! If my name gets chosen, please give it to the Rhodes girls. My boys have gone beyond the farm to outerspace interests these days.

    -Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful of you, Melissa. Anna Mary would be so proud and happy to see this on your blog. See you very soon!! Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete