Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Watermelon Gone Wild!


Late last night I wanted a snack.  We were watching The Artist (fantastic!) and I just felt like eating something sweet, spicy, salty and oh yeah, maybe a little smokey (I have very specific cravings).

So, I thought to myself, "What about wedges of watermelon with a little sea salt sprinkled on?"

And, I answered myself, "Yes, that's a good start, but what about that spicy-smokey favor?  We need something smokey and spicy"  (We needs it! My precious!)

Then, I remembered that we have some really amazing, super-spicy and smokey chipotle powder from Penzeys.  Score!!!

Watermelon wedges, with a sprinkling of ground sea salt and a light dusting of chipotle powder equals perfection!

You should try it!

Hugs,

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment