Monday, October 14, 2013

Hilarious Hauntings

So, I am a total wimp when it comes to anything scary.  My sister and I used to watch horror movies and I  would have to wake her up at night to accompany me to the bathroom because I was too scared to walk down the hall by myself.  Once, when I was in college, I went to a haunted house with my uncle.  I think that I permanently damaged the poor guy's hearing and dislocated his elbow with all the screaming and pulling that I did.  That was the last time that I went to one of those places. It's just not fun to have the pee scared out of you like that.

There is this haunted house attraction in Canada that is supposed to be horrific.  Some people are so terrified that they often have to leave before the tour is over.  They even take pictures of the poor scared souls as they make their way through the house.

Here are some of my favorites:  (I've decided to give them each a title)

Guidos Gone WIld or "You're Not From Jersey!" or "Who Used All My Hair Gel!"

"Talk to the Hand! " or "Oh no you didn't!"
Mr. Clean Soils Himself

The Haunted Heimlich 

"Godzirra!" 
Hugs,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment