Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Salty Dogs

I met Wilmer today. He was quite well mannered for a dog. He really enjoyed playing on the playground with the little monkey. Wilmer was particularly fond of the swings. Oh, and he very much enjoyed sailing on the S.S. Monkey, his trusted master's ship. Did I mention that Wilmer has a British accent?

Yes, I met Wilmer today, but I couldn't tell you what he looks like though because I never actually saw him. That's the funny thing about imaginary friends (even the four-legged kind), other people can't see them. Like the time when my mom was a little monkey and her best buddy, Pinky Lee, almost got squished by someone at the doctor's office. My mom saved his life by screaming at the top of her lungs, "You're sitting on Pinky Lee!" Of course, the lady who sat on him never saw Pinky Lee, but he was there and my mom made sure that the whole office knew about him.

So, did you ever have an imaginary friend in your life? Did he speak with a British accent and sail the high seas?

Hugs,

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment