Friday, May 10, 2013

This and That - Mother's Day Edition


Hello Friday!  So glad that you are here.  Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, grandmas, aunts and all the special ladies who invest in the lives and hearts of their families everyday.

My Mother's Day present came a few days early.  On Thursday night, our middle monkey boy attended prom with his sweet gal pal.  They were so cute all dressed up!  The best part (and a true gift to me) was when our monkey opened the car door for his friend.  I was all teared up and so proud.  You see the boy is learning how to be a gentleman.  I guess that we are doing something right around here.  Now, if we could only get him to clean his room.

Enjoy the weekend all!

Hugs,

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. As his "gal pal" put it, "a gentlemen and a dork...the perfect combination." You done good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend. Your girl is such a lovely lady. She takes after her mom!

    ReplyDelete