Friday, May 3, 2013

This and That - Weekend Edition

Friday, I love you!  You are the harbinger of good things to come! Who else is with me on this?

This Friday is particularly sweet because our college monkey girl is coming home tonight!!!  Woo Hoo!!!  We have missed her so much this year, and yet it has been so encouraging to see her thrive at college.  One year down!

It seems like just yesterday when we were dropping you off at college and boohooing.
Also, this is the first weekend in May!  I love May for so many reasons.  Pete and I were married in May.  We will celebrate 16 years of marriage later this month!

This seems like just yesterday.
Also, our oldest monkey boy man turns 21 years old this month!  What?  I can't believe it!  Where has time gone?

I remember this like it was yesterday too.
May has brought the liquid sunshine here to us in Central Florida.  Our lawn feels like a soggy sponge when we walk on it.  Little Monkey has been loving it!  He's been sailing makeshift boats on the puddles around our yard.

This was just yesterday.
So was this. 
So friends, what is up with you this weekend?  Any special plans?  I hope it's a great one for you.

I wanted to say, "Happy May!" to you all by sharing a fun little movie that our middle monkey boy recently made.  It is shot at our favorite place, doing one of our favorite activities.  The background music is "PaperMan" by Christophe Beck.  It is the best quality when you watch it in the smallest version. Enjoy!



Hugs, 

Meilssa

No comments:

Post a Comment