Monday, August 5, 2013

Ripple Effect

Hi friends!  It's been awhile.  I have missed you. I've missed blogging and sharing.  There is so much more that I want to share about our time in NYC and I will soon.

The truth is, I have not been feeling very well for a long, long time and right now I am trying to regroup a bit.  I want to share more about that too, but for now I just want to encourage everyone who reads this blog to take good care of yourselves.  Be gentle with yourselves.  Listen to  your body.  If something doesn't feel right, don't be afraid to seek help.  We are so much more than our physical selves.  We have physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs.  All are interconnected.  If one part of "you" is suffering, all parts will be affected.  It's like a ripple effect.

So, I will talk to you again soon.  It may be tomorrow or next week, but I will be blogging.  It's one of my passions. Just for the record, I am going to be just fine.  I am on a really good track of getting to the bottom of what has been making me not feel good.




Little Monkey loved throwing stones in the lagoon at Central Park and watching the water ripple.  These pictures were taken in my absolute favorite part of Central Park called The Ramble (more on that later).


Hugs,

Melissa

P.S.  I love this blog and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment