Sunday, March 6, 2011

Calling all Brides!!!

If you or someone you know is planning on getting married anytime soon, I have a very unique idea to share with you.

Get a load of this:


First of all, these AMAZING photographs were taken by my seriously gifted niece, Heather of Lizbet Photography.

If I could take a take a time machine back to our wedding day, I would have had Heather as my photographer.  She is the photographer extraordinaire.  Please do yourself a favor right now and go to her website.  Her pictures will blow your mind.


Then after you have been awed and wowed by Heather's photography, you must go to my Renaissance Woman of a sister-in-law, Debi's, website, Bling Bouquet, to see her one-of-a-kind bouquets.  I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. THEM!

If I had a time machine and could go back to our wedding day, I would have been holding one of these stunning creations.  They make my heart beat really fast. 

Please go immediately to Bling Bouquet and behold the beauty of these stunning creations. You can also go to darling Debi's Facebook page

I need a time machine,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment