Monday, December 12, 2011

Recovery Room

On Friday, I had my wisdom teeth taken out.  The procedure was pretty cut-and-dry :-).  My wisdom teeth were not impacted or sideways or anything crazy like that.  I was in and out of the oral surgeon's office in less than an hour.  No problem.

Then, I spent the rest of the weekend slurping soup, watching movies, and trying not to laugh too much, or talk to much, or eat too much ice cream.  I even went to a Christmas party...I figured I could pretend to be Alvin the Chipmunk with the puffy cheeks.

The best part of the weekend was spending time in my recovery room where:


My sweet friend, Wendy, came to visit me with flowers, ice cream, and something fun to read.


My man, read to me and put up with all of my issues (I have many you know).


I read this and mentally redecorated every room in our house.


 I read these classics with our youngest monkey girl.


I got lots of visits from this little monkey.  Who kept asking me, if I was okay.


What a sweet little monkey!

Hugs,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment