Thursday, February 3, 2011

"Do Fun Stuff!"- A Gift Idea Revisited

Back at Christmas time, I featured a unique gift idea that has been a huge hit with our family.  Today, I want to revisit that idea.

With Valentines' Day around the corner, maybe you would like to show someone or several someones how much you love them with the gift of music. 


Read on to find out more...

The 12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

I am not really too into retail.  Shopping is just not my bag.  But it's Christmas time and a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.  So, I shop.  And for the next twelve days, I want to share with you some of my favorite finds for this festive season.

Day 1's gift idea is geared toward all the kiddos in my life, especially the littlest ones (and there are quite a few).  Since we are major music maniacs around here, I thought it fitting to feature this charming children's album:



Do Fun Stuff is a super cute collection of kid songs (put together by a local dad) that will tickle the ears of the littlest people in your life.  It's easy on the parents' ears too. My monkeys jump around the house singing their faves everyday.

The BEST part about this album is that it is the gift that keeps on giving.  All of the proceeds from the sales of Do Fun Stuff are donated to PRISMS.  An organization fully dedicated to research, education and family support for those who have been diagnosed with Smith Magenis Syndrome.  

To order Do Fun Stuff  go to iTunes.  Your kids will love it.

Doing fun stuff and loving it,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment