Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh, What a Tangled Web We Weave When We Throw Our Baubles With Our Beads! - The Finished Product

When we left off yesterday, my jewelry drawer looked like this...


What a wreck!


But then, some neurons in my mind fired and I had an idea that involved this ancient table base from my college days gone by.  You can read about its history here.

Today, I pulled everything out of my jewelry drawer, untangled it all (without losing my mind too much), and I arranged it on my new/used jewelry stand.


The necklaces hang elegantly over the arms. 


Chunky bracelets now have a home of their own.


 Even earrings have a nice little niche.


And finally, here is the finished product.  I like it, I do!


And now since I can actually find my jewelry, maybe, just maybe, I will be less fashioned impaired in the future.  There is hope.


Hugs, 

Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment