Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Internet Wants to Know, "Are Your Calves Sexy and Summer Ready?" I Don't Know, Let Me Ask Them and Get Back to You.

Am I the only person who gets highly irritated when I read annoying questions on the internet about the status of my thighs, butt or gut?  I can't be the only one.

I mean, isn't it hard enough already to try to get in shape without some deadline looming over you?  Like, what is really going to happen if my calves are not ready by the time summer rolls around?  Will I miss out on summer?  Will summer be delayed or cancelled all together?  And just what are summer ready calves?  Is there something unique about them?  Are they different than winter or spring ready calves? Just wondering.

So, I've decided to take it up a notch and ask some you some really ridiculous questions of my own creating,

Is your gluteus maximus?

Want to go from flab abs to fab abs?

Got some thighs to downsize?

Are your love handles too much to handle?

Feel free to chime in with your really ridiculous questions or any that you have seen on the internet.

Hugs,

Melissa

P.S. Did I ever tell you about the time that we Fat Boothed Tinky?



She wasn't amused. 



No comments:

Post a Comment