Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

 Do you remember soap on a rope?  Something about soap on a rope fascinated me as a child.  I'm weird like that.

These days, I prefer the non-roped varieties of soap that are on the market.  But, not just any garden variety, average soap, oh, no, no, no.  My pores are more picky than that.  My skin is very selective.

My quest for the perfect soap has been a long and difficult journey.  But finally, I have found the quintessential soap.  The celebrity of the suds.  And I want you and everyone on your holiday gift list to be blessed by this toiletry masterpiece.

Indian River Soap  in Downtown Melbourne, Florida has perfected the art of handcrafting soap.  The scents are to die for and the ingredients are ALL NATURAL.  These bars baby your skin.

My personal favorite soap scent is called Hippie Chick.  It takes me back to my college days...(but this is a family show, so enough about that). Other lovely scents include ginger lime, coconut almond, and hibiscus.

Music Man surprised me this week with a year's supply of Hippie Chick for Christmas.  Now every time I walk into our bathroom, I am transported back to my college dorm.  And I suddenly feel like eating Ramen Noodles and watching Ren and Stimpy.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment