Saturday, December 4, 2010

Napoleon Dynamite

The freakiest thing happened yesterday as I was transporting the monkeys from one activity, to another activity, to another activity, to another activity... 

I was driving along with my precious monkeys when suddenly our middle child, transformed into this ---->







I think that it was an alien abduction or maybe it was the onset of puberty.  It all happened so fast.

The only thing that I know is that now he wants to be referred to as Napoleon Dynamite and his lips hurt real bad. Gosh!   






As you can plainly see, our middle monkey is quite the character.  I love this boy!  He is the comic relief of our family, the class clown, the sunshine maker.  His wit is quick and his heart is huge. He is musical, theatrical, and intellectual. He dances to the beat of his own drum and plays the piano beautifully (he takes after his dad). And I am so proud of him because last night, he passed the rank test in his martial arts class and earned an orange belt. It was a tough test and he gave it his all. Oh, and did I mention that he is pretty good with the bow staff.

Way to go Napoleon!  You are dynamite!

Love,

Your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment