Thursday, December 9, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas - Day 4

Today's gift idea is near and dear to me.

It is art from the heart, so to speak.

These gorgeous clay creations were made by my sister-in-law and my niece down at Green Darner Studios in Florida.  They are both multi-talented mommas with a passion for life and art.  And they express their creativity in clay (and pretty much every other medium that they touch).

Just look at these beauties.


These are little pockets of happiness.  Wall pockets adorned with hearts, dragon flies and other things that make your heart flutter.  So, so fun.  Stuff them with flowers to brighten any room in your home.

And don't even get me started on the jewelery.  It is lovely.  Truly lovely.

And I dare say, that any of the clay creations at Green Darner Studios would make a charming gift for any of the gals on your gift list.

Happy shopping,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment